Lupo Sport exhaust

N!cK!*

Owdo... Gt myself a Lupo sport a while ago, done a few tings to it, colour coded, taken badges locks off, wheels, sills, de stripped, all da usual bolokz but now im after a new exhaust. Anyone any ideas which to go for? I cant jus buy any old one because sports have the exhaust in the middle and the tip that you see in the centre has a U bend in so i cant shove a normal back box there, or can i? Im not after spending alot and dont want a full system, just something that will sound a bit better an make a few heads turn wen i plaster my right foot :D

Help appreciated, cheers!

Hi there im also looking for a backbox for a straight fit to my sport which will fit in the curve nicely, i really like that scorpion backbox on the gti:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...mp;#entry336910

Thats what im looking for but most exhausts out there are for either a normal lupo or the GTI and not the sport? :confused:

Still no-ones ansered the main question... on ebay thers a good 20 exhausts that say fit either lupo or lupo gti, i gather the gti exhausts fit the sport but why dont exhausts for the slower lupos that fit on the side of the back of the car fit the centre when both exhaust types appear the same on pictures? Plus that scorpion exhausts bloody expensive!

Still no-ones ansered the main question... on ebay thers a good 20 exhausts that say fit either lupo or lupo gti, i gather the gti exhausts fit the sport but why dont exhausts for the slower lupos that fit on the side of the back of the car fit the centre when both exhaust types appear the same on pictures? Plus that scorpion exhausts bloody expensive!

Because from what i know the spare wheel well on the non-sport/gti is in the way.

I'd guess because the standard 1.4 exits out the back of the back box, whereas the sport/gti exit from the side of it and out the centre section tail pipe. I don't know for sure, but at a guess I'd say the 1.4 standard exhaust would fit, it'd just exit out of sight under the bumper, and you'd be left with an empty hole in the middle of your sport.

The sport/gti exhausts won't fit on a standard loop, because of the wheelwell in the boot. Hence why you get a skinny spare in a sport and a can of flat-u-fix in a gti. I believe Tigz has a photo of a cool looking exhaust that'll exit centre on a standard car.