ok porka and clublupo meet up

RobinA3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im only doing a part time course so im only in one day a week! i used to pick one of my mates up from halls on monday morning so thats where i saw your car.

Im darren by the way, might see you at one of the meets if i get chance to bob along

unlucky mate, sounds like youve got a lot on your plate!

Im doing a HNC Business Studies Course. How about yourself? these your finals or you got another year or two to go?

I dont think ill be able to make the meet this time round due to being away, but ill defo try and make the next one, you getting a convoy when you go?

aye i do have a lot on my plate but thats life i guess

i am doing a degree in automotive engineering, 2nd year

only 1 yr to go after all these exams

i won't be going from bolton to the meet up as i live in cheshire so i will be leaving from there.

I live 5 mins away from hopwood services, so f you need any information from me or the polo lot drop me a line on msn,

mike

mikecouldbe@hotmail.com

twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

cheers biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lookin forward to seeing some lupos!

would be a pleasant change to polo, polo, polo.. lol not that i dont love it.

btw, your little ClubLupo group camp at inters, had some right tastey lupies in there!

few of us polos were gunna set up there, but then we found out lot..

Black GTI, with some crazy multi spokes, each spoke starting small in the middle expanding towards the tyre...

eh' anyway.

lookin forward to it . !

yeah sorry.. me being stupid, i meant 5 spoke.. was late when i typed it out :oops: sowwi

... dish black one DSCF1006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

this one did it for me too...

DSCF1106.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

100_2008.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i want one! :cry: