NEW ,just bought my first lupo

DaveVW

Just bought my first lupo. Previuosly had a Octavia VRS but was costing to much to run and I have always loved lupos so decided to lok for one. I was really after a 1.4 16V or a TDI but in british racing green. after looking hard couldnt find anything then i saw a 1999 T reg 1.4 S in BR Green one owner with only 27,000 genuine miles so i couldnt let it go so i traded the vrs in and im loving it the best decision i ever made!!

DaveVW

Let The modifying begin!!!!!!!!!!!

an S can keep up with a sport until those high revs where the ECU kicks in & ask u to change gears.

i still don't think anyone has found out y the sport produce more BHP but i really think it's that extra 1K rpm.

but u wont get more torq any way from the extra lol. soo really the sport is just for better modding (brakes for def)

Hiya, welcome to the forum :)

Ive always likes Taffeta green loops, very nice B)

Register on www.photobucket.com and upload them from there. Then copy and paste the bottom link, under the oick when its uploaded, onto this thread :)