15" Wheels on Lupo - Possible?

elvisgraham

How wide are they? What’s the offset? Allot of people have 15" wheels on, so will (unless ridicules offest/width) fit. Also, make sure the pcd is 4x100 with the right vw centre bore of 57.1 (hope that’s right lol)

Spill the beans then mate, what rims are they? :)

Hope this helps.

Anf.

Not sure exact sizes. They have 8 holes bored out - looks like one of these universal type jobs. They do look pretty fat which is why I asked about the clearances. I'll take note of the info posted up and I guess I'll just have to try and see if they fit.

Thanks for the post!

Alan

Ah ok cool, if they are multi-fit they may need spigot rings. I’m sure Halfords can hook you up though :P

No problemo.

15x6.5 BBS RM's with 165/50 tyres lowered on FK Coilovers, haven't even been close to rubbing once :D

Can't remember to offset, have this sneeky feeling it'll be ET38. But they are standard offset as they don't have wider lips.

Can't remember to offset, have this sneeky feeling it'll be ET38. But they are standard offset as they don't have wider lips.

Offset on the RM's is ET33, i want some :)

• 7 years later...

mine are 15's dude n they only rub a little at the back when i hit a big bump lol.. no modding bin done at all

couple of pics

641698329_78fa9a23cc.jpg

641698439_5c8a567849.jpg

Have you lowered your lupo at all or just put 15s on? And if you have how much by ☺️ I've just bought the lupo 1.4s and was wondering what the best combination is as I'm struggling.

Edited by Joem106

That post is from 2007, so you'll be lucky to get an answer.

15s go on fine and I would say that's lowered at about 60mm.

One used to be able to buy -45mm and -60mm springs, but don't think you can get them anymore.

Just as important regarding fitment is the offset of the wheels.