Service Oil Light Flashing

OK, so on the way home from work today, I glanced at the speedo as you do from time to time.... and there it was.... SERVICE OIL flashing away in the digital display?

Confused by this I pressed the milage reset button which changed the display to Service Miles 0.0?

Should I have done this and what does it mean as I cant seem to put my hands on the damn manuals for the car?

Picked the car up on the 1st March this year (it is an 03 reg though) and they "said" that they had serviced it for me.

I'm just over 10K miles and the next one Ive been told is bout 18K

Can I just pop in with it and can they `re-set` it there and then or like my old Clio (where engine managment light came on) do they need it all day to reset it?

that pic is the first lupo i ever saw .. in 1999 someone `e-mailed` it to me (a back pic too) used to have dreams of having a lupo smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

its not Ian's lupo , its from the german lupo cup

Cheers Baj ,your my hero got them for £425! I have contacted so many companies about them for months! It`s like xmas this week!

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I wasn't even aware they had supposedly been taken off the OZ product catalogue.

Im a huge fan of them though, and they will look mint against your Raven Blue, i want some myself but they don't exactly go with Silver.

Get some pics up once you get them on smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />