Alreet!

PaulEd

Hi everyone my names Paul, I'm 17 years old and just got my first 'real' car! Its a lovely green 1.4 16v Lupo!

It's standard atm and the mods are gonna be really slow as I only have a part time job whilst still being at college.

I will get some pics when I have the chance!

Cheers!

Hi everyone my names Paul, I'm 17 years old and just got my first 'real' car! Its a lovely green 1.4 16v Lupo!

It's standard atm and the mods are gonna be really slow as I only have a part time job whilst still being at college.

I will get some pics when I have the chance!

Cheers!

Hello and welcome! Phew i was starting to think i was the only person on here that hasnt done a single mod to there loop!!

What mods (distant dreams to me!) are ya planning?

Hello and welcome! Phew i was starting to think i was the only person on here that hasnt done a single mod to there loop!!

What mods (distant dreams to me!) are ya planning?

Yo! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lowered around 40mm

15inch deep dish alloys (cant seem to find many good ones! anyone help?)

tinted windows

induction kit

back box

and a sub to take up 98% of my boot lol

yourself?

Yo!

lowered around 40mm

15inch deep dish alloys (cant seem to find many good ones! anyone help?)

tinted windows

induction kit

back box

and a sub to take up 98% of my boot lol

yourself?

Well i definately want him to be lowered, not too much tho as my house is surrounded by speed bumps biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I dont really want anything too in your face to be honnest coz he looks quite cool standard. Just little things like poss 40mm lowered, Wolfrace rims or get my standards gloss black and a stubby ariel:)

Ive done the main priorities already like my exhuast and sub and no plate. Rules about window tinting have changed havent they? Coz id love that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You'll have to get some piccies up of yours soon!

Depends on what you class as mods wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

All I've done is swap the wipers over for aeros, and swap out the beta stereo for a gamma one, ready to put speakers in the back. Everything else is still the same

lol i jus wanna get sum rims on there now! as im not 'allowed' to lower it i wanted sum bigger rims, anyone kno if 17's wud fit? there is a red lupo driving round my area with multispokes and i think they look reet good! so i may have to invest!