G-tec... Enough said

CasperGTI

so ive now been getting consistent times like this,

P1020623.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

mines a 6 speed so i now want someone who lives in the guildford area with a standard 5 speed that wants a go with it.... we can end the 5/6 speed dispute once and for all!!

John

oooh them g-tec's look interesting where would i be able to get one?

I got mine from youpriceit.co.uk got it for £130, wasnt a bad price i dont think. there interestign once youve set them up correctly, a handy bit of kit if only used a few tines a month or so.

how far away is guilford from brum area i wanna go the one i used was a really old one i got 7.3 need a run up the pod to see what i actualy get though

guildford is about 140-150 miles from birmingham area. its south west london area, junction 13 on the M25. but it all depends on how fast you drive!

about an hour and half or so depending on which way you turn on m25 at bottom of m4o because there's loads of speed cameras one way fooooook that i rekon i might buy a gps one one day gota be more accurate