BBS RC's no longer made in 4x100 - now i'm pissed off

alexfernihough

phoned up loads of different places today to get a set of BBS RC in 7.5 x 17 4x100 pcd

and everyone said no discontinued sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

only ones similar are the RX in high silver finish not chrome.

how pissed off am I!

i really wanted those on the lupo too think it'll have to be the rx instead or a porsch replica with adapters or maybe the 5 stud rc's with adapters

what do you guys think.

oh p.s. cars in the bodyshop mid march also been offerd to have lambogini style doors fitted as well as them being smoothed for a bit extra money what do you guys think?

Lambo doors would, IMO look very cool biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As for the wheels...arse sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I liked those wheels. Not so keen on the RX's, but still nice. I reckon you should go for the Porsche Turbo ones though...how fecking cool would they look!

5 Stud conversion could be a problem, and the extra offset added could cause problems as 17's are very tight as it is. You best bet would be to try and source some MK3 Golf 5 stud hubs - I hear they are a pretty much straight swap?

Might you have some probs with the windows on those doors?

Not sure they're allowed to fully open, although for the life of me I can't think why.

Lambos have 'half' windows, which open from half way down, as do delorians.

It would turn heads anyway, I know you like that Alex! Not sure I'd like it that much though... but I wouldn't know until I saw it.

Be different and break the mould go for lambo doors my brothers mate has had his civic done and it looks phat plus you will be the first and that shouts feature me

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Try one place mate style dynamix they might be able to help was there the other day and saw them fit porsche rims to a polo and that was with 4 to 5 stud spacer conversion

i believe robinabolo knows them

:sigh:

Style dynamix

tel- 0208 561 0001

www.styledynamix.co.uk

email- rims@styledynamix.fsnet.co.uk

....superlupo... got his rims from here, says the service is tip top.