Couple of Issues that someone may be able to Answer

Hi, Hope someone can give me some information on a couple of my problems. I had it pointed out over the weekend that my Xenon headlight was all condensated, first time it has ever happened, and now the bulbs has either blown, or something else has broken, it just does not work, but the indicator does?

I understand it takes a lot to blow a xenon bulbs, and I can see they are bloody expensive. Is there a part common for breaking, or am I best trying a new bulb and headlight. No idea why it got condensation, because it has never been like it before!

And also, I have a problem when the engine is running on low revs, or without any revs in a gear, it appears to start hunting / juddering on and off, and makes me look like I have just started learning to drive.

Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Gareth

seal at the rear of the light may be poor or there is a metal plate at the bottom with electrical pack above it, if water has got in this may be drowning................

judderring may just be your throttle body, what happens is this...... a build up of dirt acumulates around the butterfly edge giving a poor seal around the outer body causing air flow pressure to fluctuate choke and carb cleaner spray cures this.

When I first viewed my GTi before buying I noticed that the right hand headlight was filled with condensation. When I went back to test drive it I realised it didn't work. Luckily it was at a garage and they had it fixed before I bought it. I don't actually know whether they replaced the whole unit or repaired it. Not necessarily much help, but shows it has happened before.