My Lup' wouldnt get laughed out with this!!

Tigz™

I always said...(well this week I have)... that I wouldnt mess around with a body kit, just get my bumpers painted. But Ive just come across this kit...

jedesign_lupo_fbumper_large.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

jedesign_lupo_rear_large.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

jedesign_lupo_skirts_large.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

What ya think?

If thats the new Lupo then im glad i have an "old" model.

Dont like any bodykits im afraid, i prefer proper metal panels (ie: just like the gti).

Did like the spoiler though.

Dubsport have those fat arches on their 2.8 VR6 Lupo.

Didn't think there was a new model coming, sure it is not the 3l super ecconomy version we don't get in the uk? Seem to remember it had less grill vents and slip streamed lights to aid a low cd?

I dont like bodykits at all. Like sprayed bumpers now blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Thats either the 3L Lupo model with a 1.2 TDI 61 bhp, or the 1.4 FSI with 105 bhp.

I think that spoiler in the blue lupo is the Dietrich one wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

I really like these arches jetuning_lupo_wak_large.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

As I cant find any "legal" Lexus lights (reflectors built in :mad: ) then I may chuck on some Arosa rear lights.... yes I know I dont like them, but I need to do something about the rear end, and untill someone builds some with reflectors I guess they'll have to do.

Does anyone know of any prices?

I have never had any probs with the law pulling me with my Arosa lights, I dont have and reflectors either biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> But then again the police on this Island seem more leiniant than some other forces :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

lets all move to the isle of man, now thats a police force you can respect.

Ive looked at all those body kits, and I think that the Reiger one still looks the best and i will shortly be buying one if I can persuade myself it wont look p4nts

New indicators, not a big fan - looks japanese, although I did see them on this modified one somewhere and it looked awesome, but it was quoted as 'modified indicators' so I assumed they were custom made

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Defo the 3l for sure, seen plenty of them in Mainland Europe, they also go without the side rubbing strip (for less drag), I remeber looking at one for a while trying to work out what was so different about it.

Tyres are basically space savers though!