Hello

nads75

Thought id introduce myself properly, im new to the lupo world having aquired mine 4wks ago and i now love it. Its my second car after a corsa 1.5TD and it is sooo much nicer to drive, although im having to get used to the rolling. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Im afraid im out of the realms of the energy/money most of you seem to have to put into your lovely cars, not to mention being the wrong side of 30. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> so i will prob only be around asking loads of boring questions.

Id only ever seen one lupo before i got mine and now they seem to be everywhere! well in the cardiff/penarth region anyway, hello! if you see me.

Nads.

Welcome to the club, lower it abit that will sort the rolling out. Go on!!! you know you want to wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Welcome to the club, lower it abit that will sort the rolling out. Go on!!! you know you want to wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

LOL i checked out your modifications and ive no idea how you manage with speed bumps? Youd need a garage in my neck of the woods for any sort of styling etc. or the yobs will wreck it after a piss up! The amount of wing mirrors and arials ive gone through on the past car is beyond. If only i could electrify the car during the night eh. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Theres a few of us in the cardiff area (well, im a student there and from swansea really). Seen loads about recently...

Yeah ive noticed a few nice lups about lately. keeping mine shiny is an achievment with the a470 and m4 driving. lol