Lupo GTi Rear lightidge

Loopy Lupo

i don't think anyone makes clear rear lights (yet) you say Hella are making some, could be nice to look at that. For the moment the only thing i can tell you of, is a special white spray that you put over your lights and make them look white and as it is half transparent you can see through it.

I dunno if those are legal in england, i know they are in spain, but i haven't seen a car in england with that sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i spoke to hella uk some time ago and they said that they have some clear ones in delopment but it could b some time till there released big bummer as i cant stand upgrade lights they have at the moment

I agree with Loopy Lupo, but i have to admitt that your current lights are cool. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I sometimes wonder how they'd look like in my car...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys i'm a sign maker so have access to a vynal cutter i cut many strips of 3mm wide silver vynal and put them over my back lights spaced the first lot using the reflector stripes on the back lights then agged another set half way between them.

not legal as the car now has no rear reflectors but looksg very good for a cheap job