Loop GTI's New Wheels

Dodson

Car is a bit dirty but here is an update on my 4x4 loop!!!

Just waiting for my lowering springs now. :afro:

SP_A0007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SP_A0009.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SP_A0004.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

hay hay dodson iv got 8x15 keskins kt5 on my loop and it look fat so i wouldnt really say they look **** ronals are a nice wheel on a gti but there only ok if you want to blend in DARE TO BE DIFFERENT nice lupo tho.

Edited by shelvey

Meh there alright, you will have to come round when i get my new wheels on.

oh and i hope you checked the rotation of the tyres this time rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

sory mate i didnt mean any offence, what i actually meant was i didnt like the fact that they would have been 6 spoke instead of my original and preferred choice which would of been the 5 spoke, didnt mean to offend and im sure they look good on yours,just not my personal fav to go on my car.

Ronal LS maybe a common looking wheel but thats cos it looks so right and suits the loop. IMO

Meh there alright, you will have to come round when i get my new wheels on.

oh and i hope you checked the rotation of the tyres this time rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

you getting new wheels on yours pal?

Tyre rotation always ****s me up!