Rear Spoiler

matt_arosa16v

Hi,

My first post (come from Seat Enthusiasts).

Anyway, I have a black '02 Seat Arosa 1.4 16v S.

I desperately want to get a nice rear spoiler but cannot decide what to go for. I have looked at Lester, `MS-Design` and the standard Seat accessory.

Anyone have any opinions on these?

I will try and post pics sometime.

MaTT

Yo Matt.

Can not help you with the spoiler but welcome aboard and post away.

See you have gone for the best colour.

Where you located?

Jayson Black Lupo leicester

QUOTE(matt_arosa16v)
yep black rules

anyway i am actually from worcestershire (Stourport) but living at uni all the way up North in Scarborough.

Im from Kidderminster. Drive around stourport a lot. Have you ever seen me? (yellow, kitted, 17's, making lots of noise!)

as for spoilers, i went for the vw one, thnk they look the best.

mmm, think may have seen you sometime. what model of lupo have you got?

when im back around the area we could maybe meet up?...

as for the spoiler, yea manufacturer ones fit the best by far and look decent so I will get a quote at my local dealer back home sometime. not paying £295 (thats for spoiler, fitting and paint mind) that York dealer quoted!

QUOTE(matt_arosa16v)
mmm, think may have seen you sometime. what model of lupo have you got?

when im back around the area we could maybe meet up?...

Its a 1.4s but looks kinda like a gti. Im also away so it would be cool to meet up when were both back.

I paid 250 for vw to paint, supply and fit the spoiler. Id get the spoiler off seat and get it sprayed and fitted somewhere else.

Im not sure what spoiler ive got. Its not the gti one, its slightly chunkier than that. It made the rear of the car look completely different.

Its from VW so im sure if you asked them they'll tell you if it fits- but then VW are largely incompitant.

As for the eq, i got it from a show half price- was meant to be 150 quid. In all fairness, the sound quality from it wasnt an amazing improvement, just made things a lot louder as it boosted the RCA's to 6volts.

oh another thing the spoiler on LoudLupo's 1.4 s is actually the same as the seat arosa item and also the TDI and 1.4s lupo.

the spoiler on the GTI is slightly smaller and the break light sits higher up and goes onto the top of the spoiler (can't explan properly but it sort of sits right at the top at the back with about 1cm of red visable from directly above, wheras the other vw items ant the arosa one has the light at the bottom of the spoiler and ending about 1cm before the tip of the spoiler)