Rear Spoiler

matt_arosa16v

Yeah, it goes straight over the hole left. Im not sure, but it may be the same brake light but just attatched to the spoiler.

@ Alex, cheers for the comments and i know what you mean about the badge. I would like to smooth the recess to compliment the smooth rear- just a bit more pricey though.

Right on wednesday at last I am just gonna order my rear spoiler off the net. It looks identical to the Seat accessory one which is what I want. They say will paint it for £65 so then just got to find a bodyshop to fit it. What are your views, shall I go ahead?

The spoiler I would get is top one on site, but bottom one seems ok 2 but dunno how fits/ never seen fitted?

Seems a decent company.Site is at:

http://www.topgunltd.com/

Follow links to Arosa and rear spoilers. Direct link to it don't work.sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

yeh i paid 70 for mine painting they did a good job I wouldnt bother paying anyone to fit i did it mysekf just need to connect the wires up on the brake then attach with two screws mine still hasnt fallen off touchwood but block the holes on the inside it can let water in.