my nu rims...

crash

mate they look well good!!! im sure they will last fine! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

what are you doing with the monza's then?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright for some! got the FK highsport silverlines, droped round 105mm. Had to cut some of the chasis out. New rims on the way now! going straight to the refurbers for a colour change.

What bout yourself? what colies you running?

chasis cut out ey.....sounds....technical!lol. I like the sound of 105mm though!! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> what colour change you going for on ya rims then mate?

coilies....none at the moment....just some lowering springs down about 30mm....for now!......think i may invest in some silverlines.....where didya get yours from?

mate they look well good!!! im sure they will last fine! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

what are you doing with the monza's then?

haha cheers leddy mate! wondered if you would like um or not!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

the monzas......for now nothing but.....open to ideas on them?!!?....bitta of a refurb job i reckn?! the ride is sooooooooooooooo much nicer on these 15"s though!!!unreal how much smoother and less harsh!!!more pics imminent....

these may take a while to download....got some better quality pics from my sony...

DSC01599.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01597.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01595.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

thankyou please.

chasis cut out ey.....sounds....technical!lol. I like the sound of 105mm though!! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> what colour change you going for on ya rims then mate?

coilies....none at the moment....just some lowering springs down about 30mm....for now!......think i may invest in some silverlines.....where didya get yours from?

lol. nah just angle grinder and wax sealnt! youll have to wait to see the rims, dont want to give everything away just yet. got mine from venon before the prices went up, think paid bout £360. defo worth getting coilies.

angle grinder.....i like your style! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

any1 else know where I can get some fk silversports from at a cheap price????? been on europerformance and theyre 650 odd on there!? is that a good price?

bit pricey but if you dont wana pay all at once get them on a 6 month interest free finance agreement. rim style are pretty sweet.

wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> oww!!! well want them mate!!haha....cant really justify em at mo though even on a finance agreement. mark my words....she will be slammed though! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

cheers for your help dub bud.

fair play mate they do look really sweet.

if you sell the monza's i may have a mate who is interested. drop me a pm if you are thinking of getting rid smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

where have you had to cut dan ?? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

crash your wheels look spot on wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

cheers mate cheeeers! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

yours is a low loop isnt she??...how far ISH is she down by??oh...and on wha?!thanks matie.

Mines not low at all tbh with you. Sits nice and has good stance but wouldn't say it was slammed or out.

Theres loads of thread left on the coilies. Dunno excactly how much but enough to get the car on its belly, lol.

Coilies are FK Highsports. Ride really nicely and handle really well. Probably the best compromise between performance and comfort suspension kit I've had.

Edited by heartagram

fair play mate they do look really sweet.

if you sell the monza's i may have a mate who is interested. drop me a pm if you are thinking of getting rid smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

one is glad you like them mate. I have pm'd you!...

crash your wheels look spot on wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

cheers noddy!:-D

Mines not low at all tbh with you. Sits nice and has good stance but wouldn't say it was slammed or out.

Theres loads of thread left on the coilies. Dunno excactly how much but enough to get the car on its belly, lol.

Coilies are FK Highsports. Ride really nicely and handle really well. Probably the best compromise between performance and comfort suspension kit I've had.

so....are they much different to the silversports then???...or pretty much the same units?!

Cripes

hahahaa....who the hell says cripes!?lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

cheers tom mate!glad you approve mate....im beginning my wheel collection....might take a while to get to your numbers though!how many you got stowed away now!!???lol

Erm, just the ones in my sig smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />, ive sold the RH's so still got the white Compo's and Ronal Turbo's in storage and the BBS RM's are on at the mo.

Wheels look good mate, as for the coilovers, Highsports and Silverlines are the same except the Silverlines have stainless steel bodies, therefore they shouldn't corrode.

Erm, just the ones in my sig smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />, ive sold the RH's so still got the white Compo's and Ronal Turbo's in storage and the BBS RM's are on at the mo.

haha...so you still need a warehouse to keep em all in then?!lol....oh and my collection may be going back to one set...collecting not going well!those bbs rms are bloody loverly! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Wheels look good mate, as for the coilovers, Highsports and Silverlines are the same except the Silverlines have stainless steel bodies, therefore they shouldn't corrode.

cheers for that adam. hence why the silverlines are slightly more expensive then. righto. cheers....i'll aim for those then... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

You might aswell go for the silverlines as i've heard stories about peoples Highsports being corroded and not being able to re-adjust them. Plus they are only £50 more.

You might aswell go for the silverlines as i've heard stories about peoples Highsports being corroded and not being able to re-adjust them. Plus they are only £50 more.

cheers adam. and hey...whats another 50quid when ur spending 600 odd ey!!?! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I like wheels, so far I have collected..

>Compomotive Turbos (13x7 & 13x7.5)

>Tramonts (13x7 & 13x8)

>Ally Cat Cheetahs (13x5.5)

>Ally Cat Rallye Specials (13x6)

>Pirelli P-slots (14x6)

>Pirelli P-slots (14x6)

>Montreals (14x6)

>Polo GT steels (13x5.5)

>Porsche Telidials (15x6.5 & 15x7.5)

>Lupo Colour Concept Alloys (14x6 (I think))

Soon I will have some BBS RM's aswell tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

>Tramonts (13x7 & 13x8)

>Pirelli P-slots (14x6)

>Pirelli P-slots (14x6)

>Montreals (14x6)

>Polo GT steels (13x5.5)

Soon I will have some BBS RM's aswell tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

hahaha you wheely are a wheel wh*re!lol!!!!

thanks lupo milan! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

>Tramonts (13x7 & 13x8)

>Pirelli P-slots (14x6)

>Pirelli P-slots (14x6)

>Montreals (14x6)

>Polo GT steels (13x5.5)

fancy donating some to a poor suffering student! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />!!

thats an awesome collection, hate to add up all the costs! :/

Just over a grand. Which isn't bad considering I've got a set of Compomotive racing wheels, Tramonts and Porsche wheels!

I desperately want a set of BBS E32's. bloomin' love them wheels, there just SEX.