Aero wipers

PinkFonz

Hi!!

How are you all today? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I've read on several posts here that people have Aero wipers on their Lupos, and I have no idea what they are!! Could someone please explain them to me or show me a picture?

Ta muchly!

Em x

This is a back one off a polo, The lupo GTi has them on the front as standard.

The diferace is there is no metal piece to hold the rubber, they're floppy.

club4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo8s007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I thought it was because normal wipers have 4-8 pressure points where as aero ones have **** loads more so they wipe the screen better and last longer? Not cheap though are they? Something daft like £70 for arms and blades.

You dont need the gti arms to fit aero wipers. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> You can get retro fit wipers that attatch to the standard arms but still have the areo wiper blader difficult to explain but ive got some on my sport and paid £28 off wiperblades.co.uk. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Edited by simpo

I thought it was because normal wipers have 4-8 pressure points where as aero ones have **** loads more so they wipe the screen better and last longer? Not cheap though are they? Something daft like £70 for arms and blades.

Aero wipers have less pressure points as they only rely on the spring tension off the arm, and to be honest they arnt that much better than a standard wiper.

I've had to replaced mine every year so far. The only real reason people buy them is because they look much nicer.

Edited by vworks41