LOUD LUPO!

my future Ice plans for my Lupo... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> so far, might well change, what you think ?

RE Audio MX 18inch Subwoofer

Neo magnets, 4” coil, extreme excursion!

1500W RMS Power Handling

Dual 2 Ohm

Dual Composite 2-piece Cone

One-Way, Linear Excursion -Xmax: 22 mm

Now amplifying that im not too sure wht im going for so this may change:

Orion HCCA-D5000

5000W Class D Mono Amplifier

RMS @ 4 Ohm: 1 x 1000

Ipresume ill need this:

RMS @ 2 Ohm: 1 x 1600 this is why i chose the amp smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

RMS @ 1 Ohm: 1 x 2500

Depending on the size of the front standered speaker holder things on the lupo 1.4 sport i think there 16cm

i havent chosen , maybe a pair of genisis

for the rear speakers (ill have bak seats taken out)

RE Series 6.5" component set

Power handling 50wrms.

Ampage for the two sets of speakers

US Amps XT1600.2

RMS Power (2 0hm): 400W X 2

RMS Power (4 Ohm): 200W X 2

i want my speakers fixed but my sub and large amp installed neatly but somthing i can easily take out for those days i want a big less weight tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

comments welcome smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sounds like a pretty serious install. if you are running that much power to the sub id think about more powerful components, or 2 sets.

btw, you underlined the 1600rms at 2ohms bit, if you are using that sub it will be running at 4 or 1 ohm, so it will actually be getting upto 2.5kw

that is gonna cost you some serious pennies, is it worth it? bit ott unless it is for shows or something.

ill be on a VW stand. im planning on keeping the car for 2 years. plus i love music,

i do have 2 sets of components wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

it comes to around 2k. although im considering reducing the woofer to a 15'

Here you go mate

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?s=&...ost&p=49319

Amps.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Car.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Sub.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Go for it son, about time we had another loud lupo. Just make sure you come to lots of shows and park next to the vr6 club.lol

alryt mate build soundin good.will u be running oawg wiring?if so u looking for any ive got twenty metres of the stuff in the house which i cld do for a gd price i spose.cost£10 a metre usually lolI had planned a big build like that for my golf but the money got blown on repairs....

bet that will produce some insane pressure! will you need your engine still? face the sub out the back of the car and pop the boot...... off you'll go lol!

if i was getting rid of the back seat id go for 4 12" subs personally. or you could do what one of my mates did.... 2x10" 2x12" 2x15" subs get the benifits of all of them then lol

• 3 years later...