Anyone running 14x7 ET25 rims on a Lupo?

heartagram

Or have a pic of a car with the above size / offset wheels.

Just trying to do a bit of wheel shopping. Not sure if I should go for 8's all round or staggard with 7's at the front and 8's at the back.

i dont think et 25 and 8" will go clear of the shocks in the front:P

Yeah they're ok for clearance on the shocks on ET25.

Depends how low you want to go Kam for if they'll scrub on the outside. My 7x15" ET35 RH cups used to scrub a little bit under heavy cornering. The modernlines scrubbed like a bitch though (ET25 8's with 195's). Think Duplostyle has 165's or something daft on his ML's.

Well I spoke to gaz and he said the Brocks that were on the Lupo before were 14x8 ET25 and he never had any problems with it. Thats why I'm asking.

I'm fine with Polo offsets but just trying to find out about Lupo ones at the min. Its even harder when you don't even have the car to give yourself a rough guide laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

mitch was saying that 165's are quite key for slammed lupos.

sorry to butt in but...any1 fitted 15" et28 rims on a lupo gti?? are ther any probs???

thanks in advance cheers!

sam

Edited by crash

i ran 14x7 et25 and 14x8 et25 brock B5s Kam when i first got the lupo il see if i can dig out a photo.

I thought they were 8's all round on that set? Here's a pic.

IMG_6091_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I want ET20 7x14" fronts and either 7.5 or 8" rears ET15 i think. Don't know what wheels though. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />