Hi! Going to view a Lupo 2moro. Any Help?

Lupo*

Hi. Thanks for having me.

I am going to view a Lupo 1.0 2mora and any advice you could give, with what to look for on these little cars would be great.

I found this little 1.0 on the trader, and looks smart, but is 1.0, not as bad as you think when all i have to pay is £310 a year insurance (22yr old) yay!

Q. is the 1.0 very bad?

The model im going to see is a (51) Lupo 1.0 E which is Bright Blue. i love the colour of it looks smart.

what ya think.?

607895517a4043476109b319945732l.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I Used to have a Corsa C SRi 1.8i 16v. so going to a 1.0 gonna be a pain lol.

OLD Corsa

607895517a2800315926b408214069l.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Had to sell everything tho to avoid bankruptcy.

So im Starting to get my life back to gether with a little cheapy runabout.

Anyhow, nice to meet ya.

Evo

i'd prob hold out and go for a 1.4s as they r only group 3 insurance and prob wont cost much more than the 1 litre to insure with around 25bhp more. it aint a rocket but it'll b sharper than the 1 litrre.

if your after a cheap runaround then a 1.0l is definitely fits that bill and its a fairly nippy little car for what they are and you can surprise a few cars round town or twisty roads even though its a 1.0, but if you will feel the need for more power then a 1.4 maybe the way forward for you as going from a 1.8 to a 1.0 will probably frustrate you.

Edited by Mr P

Whoa, glad i just did a check.

607895517a4046932296b593049119l.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Is this really bad?

Cos the car has only done 15k and i thought it was a bargain at £2750.

Advice please.

Thanks.

Will probably make your insurance higher than you thought with that in its history. Go for a 1.4S, i got one an its more than quick enough!

NOCK

• 3 weeks later...