In all seriousness...

SimonJ

how much have you been drinking this time?? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

how much have you been drinking this time?? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

are you questiuoning the validity of thhis proposal?

ignore him liily

fair bit as it happens. left the office at 5 been in richmond since wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

fair bit as it happens. left the office at 5 been in richmond since wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Fair play.

no not doubting it just checking out how intoxicated you are this time coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> but you have good taste it has to be said shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

no not doubting it just checking out how intoxicated you are this time coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> but you have good taste it has to be said shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

don't try and cock block me with your smarm

don't try and cock block me with your smarm

me smarmy? haha cheers i needed a laugh buddy roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" /> roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" /> roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

i have a feeling that this is going to be one of those wtf did i do when you wake up later

Isn't her boyfriend Carl on the site?

Edit: Just found this.

roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

guess thats the marriage off then laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Isn't her boyfriend Carl on the site?

Edit: Just found this.

roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

carl is a ropey name...and long distance relationships never last

and fu ck your link boys

Edited by LupoSi

are you questiuoning the validity of thhis proposal?

ignore him liily

ooo richmond!!1 i did the clinton cards shop refit there just down from the richmond train ST

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

seriously. i'm the classic binge drinker. never touch anything, and drive most of the time. but down by the river in richmond last night was too much to resist. i'm not made of wood

Edited by LupoSi

Drink and technology never mix that well.

Mobile roulette is great game when you are drunk. Texting obscenities to random people in your mobile directory (especially land lines) at 2 in the moning, allways goes down well. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

why did you edit your first post? you ashamed of what you said? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm intrigued as to what was originally said tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> You know....you're going to put Lilly right off at this rate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />