Bit of fun - Tallest Lupo driver!

mintylupo

I'm 6'1" and I have the seat as far back and as far down as possible! LOL. No idea how you survive at 6'8"! Perhaps I just have delusions of being a touring car driver, trying to sit in the middle of the car with the dash miles away (I have the seat back bolt upright for those of you who are imagining a Chavtastic horizontal driving position!).

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno how you taller guys manage!

I'm 6 flat and I have worn out patches on all of my work trouser knees! My knee rubs on the steering wheel when I reach for the brake... I swear one day it will cause me a crash... This is with the seat right back and down and steering wheel adjusted to its highest position.

It's fair to say all my heigh is in my legs, though.

6'4" here.

As said before on this thread the Lupo seems to be made for the taller driver's drivers in mind. I don't own a Lupo yet but have been to look at a couple (sit in aswell) and there's def more room than the Sciroccos.

Does no-one else have the knee rubbing on the steering wheel issue? I must have abnormally long lower legs! Or should that be upper?

Edited by Jordan

Does no-one else have the knee rubbing on the steering wheel issue? I must have abnormally long lower legs! Or should that be upper?

I'm about 6' (missus says 5' 11" but she is talking ****) and occasionally my trousers rubbed on the wheel, but since she got her own car (1.9TDi Sportline Golf MK V) I have the seat set just right and it doesn't happen anymore. On the upside I do get to wear jeans and stuff every day so no shiny trousers for me!