4 stud to 5 stud adapters?

MartyP

How does it work?

And where could i find some?

I've got some Audi a3 wheels which have been sitting around for a while now.

5 studs.

Seen another lupo on here at e38 with them on!

Looked very smart.

Cheers

Marty

ring a tuning place up like venom, tuningwerkes, gwerks or look on the net for them. BUT check what pcd the audi rims are, if they are 5 * 112 then they wont fit.

storm do 4x100 to 5x112 i know as i want some wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

o pooo huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Edited by noddy1

If its possible to make a 4x100 fit to a 5x100, its just as easy to make a 4x100 fit a 5x112 ... Just means making the adapters slightly bigger in diameter, anddrilling the holes further out... I'm pretty sure the ones Storm do for 4x100 to 5x112 are only 25mm thick (standard adapter width) as i've seen some used on a Mk2 golf with Merc wheels.

If its possible to make a 4x100 fit to a 5x100, its just as easy to make a 4x100 fit a 5x112 ... Just means making the adapters slightly bigger in diameter, anddrilling the holes further out... I'm pretty sure the ones Storm do for 4x100 to 5x112 are only 25mm thick (standard adapter width) as i've seen some used on a Mk2 golf with Merc wheels.

thats what i thought wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

i will ring storm on monday

Edited by noddy1

5x100 is closer than 5x112... the nuts are 12mm further apart on the latter, thus why i said if they can make 5x100 adaptors, they sure as heck can make 5x112 adaptors

The adaptors are basically 5x112 to 5x100 to 4x100 which makes them very thick and they weigh a ton. A friend of ours runs 16" merc wheels on his mk5 polo and his custom adaptors are like this and must weigh about 2 kilos each!! Pretty sure it's not as simple as saying 5x112 are wider apart therefore they must be able to do adaptors to fit 4x100.

Ok guys looked into this today and spoke to Andy from Storm. They can do 4x100 to 5x112 adapters but not off the shelf. They are single piece too and in a variety of thicknesses so I'll eat my hat on that. However there is a cost implication - £300 a set (ouch)!! Possible though if you're feeling flush.

I would be pretty shocked if H&R dont do 4x100 to 5x112 adaptors.

Ok guys looked into this today and spoke to Andy from Storm. They can do 4x100 to 5x112 adapters but not off the shelf. They are single piece too and in a variety of thicknesses so I'll eat my hat on that. However there is a cost implication - £300 a set (ouch)!! Possible though if you're feeling flush.

save your hat you will need it for summer i knew you could get them as it was in pvw about them but that cost has put me off a little huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

id best say sorry as well, if you can get them then fair enough...

its ok bud wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />