black loop with blk and red chequer board roof

one litre wonder ;)

right who was it ??? passed a girl *i think* in a black lupo with tints , and a black and red chequer board painted roof with an exhaust system at roughly 4.55pm today going near glasgow uni cutting through kelvingrove park . who was it ???

this person is from bearsden i think cause i parked my car in the drive last week or so and i heard a car with a noisy exhast coming down my hill then i saw no headlamps and it was dark so i kept looking and it was a black loop with a chequered roof.

ok i have now see this car

- Kelvingrove park

- Bishopbriggs

- Bearsden

- Glasgow city centre

- Asda at Govan

- then i let it out on the motorway ( M8 ) today on the way back from asda at govan

I saw this car today!

Was too far away to see who was in it, but did see the roof and heard it first - it has one of those bean can exhaust things on it. Looked like it mighthave had compomotive pro alloys, too - they were rather nice.

Top of West Nile St. outside the multiplex, looked like it was heading to the motorway out of the city centre.

Deek.

seen it again in asda at govan ... by christ this car gets about , mind you shes prob thinking the same about mine , not like she could of missed the show plates on the side windows

• 1 month later...