new rims (schmidt modernline with stretch)

duplostyle

They look amazing. Your pictures have made me excited as I ordered a set of these in 16" 5 weeks ago. They dont exist in 7.5x16" yet but my set are going to be the first ones around.

Your Lupo looks just right with them on, very modern (like the name) euro style.

They look amazing. Your pictures have made me excited as I ordered a set of these in 16" 5 weeks ago. They dont exist in 7.5x16" yet but my set are going to be the first ones around.

Your Lupo looks just right with them on, very modern (like the name) euro style.

How did you wangle that one? cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Everywhere I looked only listed up to 15"

I then managed to find a Schmidt catalogue with 16" ones in and made some enquiries. Turned out the catalogue was a little ahead of its time and the 16" ones were coming soon. I pre-ordered 5-6 weeks ago (I did drop a hint on here somewhere I think) and now they have been manufactured. Just waiting to have them drilled, relaquered then sent to the UK.

Sorry to go off topic duplostyle.

you can get 16" in what width you want my friend;) becasue they are 3tlg and they dont look like mine at all;) but still, they are cool:P but of you want 1tlg i have only seen 16x9 tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> hehe

Edited by duplostyle

you can get 16" in what width you want my friend;) becasue they are 3tlg and they dont look like mine at all;) but still, they are cool:P but of you want 1tlg i have only seen 16x9 hehe
and i also have the 2007 catalouge and ther are no 16" in ther taht isent 3tlg or is 16x9

Like I say, mine are going to be the first set ever manufactured in this size. Supposed delivery is 15 days time.

I dont think the dish will be as wide as Duplostyle's as mine are half an inch narrower.

Duplostyle

I think I got my catalogue from the Rennsport website which listed them in. What is the finish quality like, does it look like it will be ok after a winter weather on them?

Edited by LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI

• 4 weeks later...
Like I say, mine are going to be the first set ever manufactured in this size. Supposed delivery is 15 days time.

I dont think the dish will be as wide as Duplostyle's as mine are half an inch narrower.

Duplostyle

I think I got my catalogue from the Rennsport website which listed them in. What is the finish quality like, does it look like it will be ok after a winter weather on them?

i got mine from schmidt;) 2007 catalougem the finish is flawless on my rims, im not running this rims at the winter time as we get over 1m snow her, but they still look mint, and they are realy easy to clean;) mmm, have you got your rims yet?

Thought I should report my progress with my Schmidt wheels.

I ordered the wheels through Rennsport.

3 weeks ago they took the money for the wheels (even though Rennsport said they would not take the money until the wheels were dispatched) - thanks for that lie!

I have rang Rennsport 2-3 times every week since and been told various stories.

Wheels were apparantly dispatched from Germany on Tuesday 10th April. Today it turns out the wheels have not been dispatched at all (still in Germany). Promised delivery for next week, much like I was promised delivery for this week and the week before.

I would not recommend dealing with either company mentioned at all. Not only do they string you along with obvious lies but they take your money against what they say.

Complete shower of sh!te.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can’t see pictures and the links go to some weird re-directory site? :S

Please help, I want to see this phatness!!! ASAP!

Anf.