Aero Wiper

Alexlupo

Received the wiper this morn and thought I would take advantage of the nice weather and get it installed.

Only thing is when the wiper does a sweep the plastic cap pops up on the washer jet, anyone know how to modify this so that this doesnt happen???

th_AeroWiper.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Received the wiper this morn and thought I would take advantage of the nice weather and get it installed.

Only thing is when the wiper does a sweep the plastic cap pops up on the washer jet, anyone know how to modify this so that this doesnt happen???

th_AeroWiper.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Had the same problem mate.. I did a mod to the inside of the washer cap, I got some pliers and snipped it down so it fit more snugly over the washer jet. Then to keep it nice an secure I put 4four pea sized blobs of black silicone on the inside of the cap. This doesnt stick the cap to the washer nut, it just creates like a mould around the nut and holds it on.

I found it was lifting up when using it on the motorway.. might be an easier way that someone has done it but thats how i did it anyway and you carnt even see its been done. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />