Arosa pedal box

Wadda

There are a few members on here who have had pedal box problems with their arosa, but i dont think seat replace it FOC like VW do.

Chris

to be honest seat have no excuse not to as i have pointed out many time with problems on mine and mums arosas they are the same car as the lupo and if its a manufacturing default then its their responsibility which is so true in the case of the pedal boxes

kind of on the same subject i asked the dealers to check my pedal box as it was crap going into gears some times, they found that there was one bolt holding it tight instead of the requred three blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> the boss man soon stopped mouthing off about charging me for the their time rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

wayne

Pedal boxes fail on all most arosas (even mk1s).

Seat only recognise the fault with the ibiza sport(which was a call back). Phoned them a few times.

Dont get it fixed at a main dealer it costs an arm and a leg, even if they make out they will contribute. In the end of they day they dont!! (from personal experience-I got Royally Rogered by them ...very bitter, especially just after a major service).

Pedal boxes fail on all most arosas (even mk1s).

Seat only recognise the fault with the ibiza sport(which was a call back). Phoned them a few times.

Dont get it fixed at a main dealer it costs an arm and a leg, even if they make out they will contribute. In the end of they day they dont!! (from personal experience-I got Royally Rogered by them ...very bitter, especially just after a major service).

but the problem is a vag group problem confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> if it can happen on a lupo and be a known problem how can they possibly say the exact same part fitted to another car is not faulty? sounds to me like its a crap dealer as some lupo owners found out, did you call seat direct?

wayne

I found that the local Seat dealer is pretty crap on servicing. Rear caliper binding on our old MkIV Golf was sorted f.o.c. twice at VW, up to the warranty expiring at three years old. Seat charged £45+Brown's campaign money within twelve months because 'it wasn't their fault we didn't brake hard enough or carry loads in the back'. What tossers they are.

but the problem is a vag group problem confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> if it can happen on a lupo and be a known problem how can they possibly say the exact same part fitted to another car is not faulty? sounds to me like its a crap dealer as some lupo owners found out, did you call seat direct?

wayne

Thats seat direct I am affraid, you get what you pay for! I suppose.

Thats seat direct I am affraid, you get what you pay for! I suppose.

i dont even think thats true coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> my mums arosa we had brand new from dealers is the worst car weve had just hope its sorted this friday or were nicking the managers car again and this time they wont get it back till its all finnished and actually behaving its self in over 2 years 5 months

theres also people on here with the lupos that have had trouble getting vw to pay for it so although they have already paid more for a lesser equiped car but some also arent getting better service rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

wayne