Exhaust systems - hmmmmmm

Alan VW

sure my car was for sale last week biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I get bored every 2nd day wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> .....

I drive a Passat TDi as well... and after been in a bad crash so speed really doesnt bother me -

been able top is another kettle of fish thou

mate it will be cool if you get an s2000. im hopefully getting one. in a year or so! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Gonna have my Loop for years yet, unless VW start making them in the same quantity as BMW make MIDIs.

I can anticipate being a 2 car geezer when the `drip-drip` is over, not only S2K/`RX-8` but also VW Spider if it's a flyweight car. Don't want no lardy thing.

Don't buy an S2000 yet though, wait for the new 250Bhp 2.2 l engine that they are talking of putting in next year. Either get the new one or one of the older ones at a decent discount, answers some of the complaints about a lack of torque and should have a few other subtle updates. :thumbs: :cool:

Yeah, I should stop thinking of replacements for at least another year or two as well. Me and loopy will be just fine till then :thumbs:

just got out of my friends ITR and every time i do i have a stupid grin on my face biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> when that Vtec kicks in..... roll on 9450 RPM combined with a Apexi induction kit... ..... and as he takes the heavy foot off the pedal listen the to HKS supper dragger

I know ppl must sick of me sayin it... but jeazzus biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

:0

Please post part number for exhaust as i'm still trying to find 1 for mine without going for a powerflow bodge job

TBH alex i do get what you mean - but would also say that for the money, (mine was £220 for cat back system with lifetime guarantee - you just take it back every 12 months, any probs they will do a free sort out/repair) you simply can't go wrong - you get the noise and tailpipe of your selelction. if he builds it and you don't like it, he'll change it. i know that there are some crappy powerflow branches out there - but the guy i went to was meticulous, and a bloody good laugh too - he quoted me £220 for a 3.5hr job, which eventally took about 5 hrs (coz it was a '*******' of a job, i basically asked for the most complicated job - unwittingly though!) - and i still paid the same. of course it's all a personal preference thing, but i have to say i'd go the powerflow route everytime because of, a) being unique with my modding, and cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> price! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />