whats it worth

houston

been looking on autotrader, ebay, what car and cant decide on a valuation for the car, its a v reg mk1 1.0s in blue (the darker one) with 50k on the clock, good paintwork, great interior, cd player, uprated speakers, tyres all good tread but no alloys, central locking (aftermarket), it'll have full mot and 6 mnths tax when i come to sell it, just wanna know how much people reckon its worth.

not sellin up yet, bought the car for my girlfriend to drive so she can get through her test, and shes surprisingly good so hopefully she'll before summer, and if she does then i want to get back into a toyota, i know people are gonna call me now but there my kind of cars, i love mr2s and celicas and so does she.

and the seat is so small its no good for us when it comes to the summer cos we like to go out to the lakes with the dog, and the 1.0 is no motorway performer, i found it a bit scary as its the first small car ive ever owned (first car was a 405, go figure)

doh, yeah forgot, it was cat c. but all repaired with genuine parts (have reciepts).

2k sounds more than i was expectin, was a v reg one same as mine but with 10k more miles went for 1800, but then again there was an older one that went for over 2k, doesnt seem like theres a geniune price level for these cars.

hi,

if it's Cat C registered I would expect more around the £1500-£1750 mark and even though it might be 'as new' now, whoever buys it will no doubt be more wary.

if you've got all the receipts/any photo evidence of how bad/not bad it was to start with then that might help with the sale too.