Black GTi Telford

DickyP

Seen you twice today around the Shawbirch island.......was it you

dicky are you based in telford?

im only down the road in shrewsbury, u never see anyone from the shropshire area on here sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

dicky are you based in telford?

im only down the road in shrewsbury, u never see anyone from the shropshire area on here sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

thats a big 10-4 godd buddy. we have seen the black gti a few times, its got cambridge rears too.

thats a big 10-4 godd buddy. we have seen the black gti a few times, its got cambridge rears too.

wicked! its good to know there is more shropshire folk on here!

i think mine is the only gti in shrewsbury biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

wicked! its good to know there is more shropshire folk on here!

i think mine is the only gti in shrewsbury biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The only GTi I've ever seen in Telford is the Black one (apart from mine of course biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ). Don't really go to Shrewsbury that much so can't really comment - you're right though, not many members from Shropshire!

I'm all over Shropshire most weekends, but I use minor twisty routes so you'd never see me. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Thats a slight lie though, I do sometimes use the M54 to get to Shrewsbury quickly.

Leddy, if you want to spot me, I'm often parked outside the apartments opposite the railway station (actually, they are opposite the pizza place which is opposite the station) as one of my best mates lives there and the have a tiny car park inside the gates.

I'm all over Shropshire most weekends, but I use minor twisty routes so you'd never see me. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Thats a slight lie though, I do sometimes use the M54 to get to Shrewsbury quickly.

Leddy, if you want to spot me, I'm often parked outside the apartments opposite the railway station (actually, they are opposite the pizza place which is opposite the station) as one of my best mates lives there and the have a tiny car park inside the gates.

ah rite cool. im usually about the town but i cant say i have ever seen your car about. ill look out for it though.

so your mate lives in the new buildings on the corner by the river there?

ah rite cool. im usually about the town but i cant say i have ever seen your car about. ill look out for it though.

so your mate lives in the new buildings on the corner by the river there?

Yep, hes been living there for a couple of years now, nice apartments, the gardens flood though. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You might also see it down near the Abbey Foregate, theres a curry house down there we are rather fond of. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

they are nice places. bit expensive though.

went to look at one a while back but out of my price range. as most places round shrewsbury are sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

theres plenty of nice curry places about the town, which is good smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

where abouts do you actually live then andy?

where abouts do you actually live then andy?

Sunny Dudley, but I grew up in South Shropshire, Shrewsbury was where I first started going out at 14 to gigs at the music hall, fond memories of the place, for the most part. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Went to Sixth form in Bridgnorth, Sarahs family live just outside Craven Arms and they also have family friends at Cruckton, so we are over that way quite a bit.

Looking at moving to either Shrewsbury or Worcester as we can't fracking stand where we live now!

How about you? In Shrewsbury itself?

yeh i live just on the outskirts. near the audi dealership in harlescott if you know where that is.

im looking for a place in the town at the moment though. although id have to sell the lupo to move out of home so i doubt that will happen.

me, you and saz will have to have a bit of a mini meet. do you know any good photo locations?

yeh i live just on the outskirts. near the audi dealership in harlescott if you know where that is.

im looking for a place in the town at the moment though. although id have to sell the lupo to move out of home so i doubt that will happen.

me, you and saz will have to have a bit of a mini meet. do you know any good photo locations?

Yeah I know it, was a good move them moving from the Battlefield Road site. Haven't been in though.

Shrewsbury is pretty expensive. My mate bought his ground floor two bed flat for £160k in 2005, its now worth around £180/190.

Mini meet would be good. Photo locations, well, theres a few places around the town I suppose for good shots, but its the countryside thats really good. South to the Long Mynd is always a good bet.

definately a good showroom the new audi one. i did work experience there when it was rover mg. the facilities are very good there.

cardingmill valley would be very good actually. we should try and sort something out soon.

Saz would you be up for it?