My Lupo GTI

scotschick

All the new female GTI owners seem to be in scotland biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> .

it's all good shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Up in NE Scotland where there is a infamous Beach Boulevard. I'm lovin the GTI its 10 times lighter and smaller than my last car (a PT Cruiser). Everyone who has been in it has loved it. A 125bhp Go Kart lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by scotschick

I drive a van all week and the lupo at weekends, really excentuates the go-kart feel!

don't stop till your bouncing off that red line tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

have you got loads of nice roads where you live with it being Scotland 'n' all?

Up in NE Scotland where there is a infamous Beach Boulevard. I'm lovin the GTI its 10 times lighter and smaller than my last car (a PT Cruiser). Everyone who has been in it has loved it. A 125bhp Go Kart lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

as long as you're not a boule basher wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> will look out for you in aberdeen

Nah I'm not a basher, however, if I do happen to be on the boulevard and a teeny bopper pulls up in their Peugeot and tries to go for it I can be competitive lol wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> . And Will, we do have some great roads, the ones I am driving this weekend are like rally stages great fun biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by scotschick

Ah the Bouley laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Long time since I ventured down there, no fun now with all the lights and chicanes wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Welcome, I will need to keep my eyes peeled for you.

Have a look on here...

http://www.eastsidevw.co.uk/forum/

or here

http://aberdeenvw.com/