HID conversion. Group buy.

Frankie

Would anyone on here be interested in a group buy on a HID conversion kit for their lupo?

I need 10 people altogether, i have 4 inc. myself already so need another 6.

the price will be £95 delivered from a seller on ebay. If i get ten people then i will try to get him down to £90 delivered.

The kits are coming from manchester so none of this dodgy hong kong nonsense where u have to pay import duty etc.

You will get a choice of what colour/light output you want and the fitment. Lupo is H4 to best of my knowledge.

I dont know how the whole high beam /low beam thing works on the HID H4 bulb cos with a normal bulb theyre dual filament. ( i will be having H1 for my car) But if youre interested you can always contact the seller and ask.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/hids-direct_H4-HI...2QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Anyone interested ?

Edited by Frankie

their single beam unfortunately...

Single beam kits usually only do high beam (one litre screamer has a set and he has to adjust his headlights so their pointing at the floor so to not blind other road users.)

look into these kits a bit further and find out if this is so or not, as selling these to a bunch of forum users and them being the wrong type could severely damage ones reputation...

The only HID kit I could personally recomend is this one

Clicky

Tried and tested on my dad's boss' renault van!

i'l be having H1 for the dipped beam of my A3cos its a seperate bulb for high beam. spose it is a bit of a problem if you have H4's

Your call anyway, if you want a set the offer is there.

All i will be doing is passing the email addresses of 10 people onto the seller then u contact him and get the discounted price.

Edited by Frankie

I had a look into getting the HIDS4U kit a while back , though funds are lacking at the moment.

I'm guessing that the Bi-Xenon kit allows main and dipped beam ?

**Edit**

Just read the page again, it does mean that. Ignore question.

Edited by Tallika_Fan