Aero serious wiper help!!!

emo_gazz

Something else to further complicate it:

Before you remove them, remember to mark the position of the original wipers on the screen with something like masking tape so you can be sure that you're putting the new ones onto the splines at the right angle.

Deek.

You don't actually need the notches, the cap will go back on without them. Tight, but it will go! Obviously the notches would be preferable.

Note: I haven't put the notches in mine yet, but i haven't tested to see if my 'end' flies off whilst doing 150Mph!!! ( laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ) so don't blame me if yours does!

Scared to say this as I can see the next thread titles: "Help I've broken my rear screen..."

Get some thick cardboard and a claw hammer: hold cardboard in teeth and hit yourself in the head with claw hammer.... Place cardboard against wiper spline on glass to protect, gently, GENTLY prise/lever the wiper arm from the spline using the claw ensuring the hammer is on the cardboard. Work around until the wiper goes loose.

Bolt cutters or a sharp pair of piers cut the 'metal bits'.

Ray

Edited by Silver!

Scared to say this as I can see the next thread titles: "Help I've broken my rear screen..."

here its gaz thats doing this , not bikerz laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />