Birthday time again!!

stevewp

And this time it's Steff.

Happy Birthday Steff - hope Paul's got something nice lined up for you

Happy Birthday! Cool Lupo, where did you get it from, i wouldn't mind one for myself biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

PurpleLupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

17 ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

did you read her a bedtime story and tuck her up ready for school tomorrow? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

17 ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

did you read her a bedtime story and tuck her up ready for school tomorrow? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Adam... I'm sure your Mummy taught you that if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.

Steff - Ignore him. Hope you had a great day. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My favourite bedtime story book is "Sweet little bedtime stories for 17 year olds."

Indeed, I am only seventeen- though there are seventeen year olds that seem much more mature than those of say, twenty four.

Besides Adam K, you're just jealous you can't be read a bedtime story, or that you're not 17 anymore wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

To conclude- age is not important, and six years is not that big a gap.

Sorry to bring up an old topic, thankyou to everyone that wished me a happy birthday- I had a whale of a time and was spoilt rotten by both Paul, his family and my own.

Steff xxx

PurpleLupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Should have been green wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />