Lupo paint

Ukric

Most, if not all, halfords have paint mixing facilities.

I know on the system they use theres a couple of different fantasia greens, its the colour of my loop, and had a look when i worked there, but i cant imagine there being a visible variance in the colour!

And i can imagine it being cheaper than a stealers!

gibbeth,

there will be a visible difference, ha ha . thats why they give you the three shades, most colours now have 3 or more variants to pick from, ford diamond white had 26 last time i counted,

be sure to get a good quality laquer to go over the base, thats where the finish lies.

jake

You would be surprised about the dealers.

A member on here from where I live went to two coachworks and also to our local VW garage. The dealer was cheaper by around £75. Thats for the dealer doing the work aswell as supplying the paint.

So it is not always the case that the dealer is the dearest.

There are variants of nearly all car colours, anything out of a spray can or a touch up pen is a load of crap.

Please dont have any ideas of doing DIY paint jobs, i promise you youll really mess up your car, i wont bore you with the details but thats a fact.

Pay a good professional.

Edited by LoopGTI