Any Interest In A South West Meet?

Mr P

Any more interest? :-) or any news on this?

me me me me me me me me me

i'll be there lol even tho my lupo is damaged at the mo sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

but hey i'll still be there

Dazza

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what car park we meeting in one at the back of the pub by panasonic centre or the one by pizza hut.

one beihind panasonic centre should be on as you come over mini round about your see the pub on right and there a little turning on your right there and a carpark up behind. thats where i will be

DAz biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yep that sounds good, quite difficult to find so dunno if it would be better to meet in the layby behind sainsbury's - opposite B&Q?

does anyone need directions? or i can meet in the layby just off the motorway? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yep that sounds good, quite difficult to find so dunno if it would be better to meet in the layby behind sainsbury's - opposite B&Q?

does anyone need directions? or i can meet in the layby just off the motorway? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well i'll meet you in the car park behind panasonic centre as gotta pop into the panasonic sentre lol before hand. i'll let you guide the way to there for the others. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Daz1981dp

hey thanks to all that turned up was a good laugh!

ps pizza was great

pss need more to turn up!!!! thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

need more to turn up!!!! thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

il be there if you do one over christmas, il be in swindon from the 16th till the 8th december so between then would be awesome!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />