Lupo Sport Insurance.......

Plug

Just a quick question how much did you have to pay for your Pass Plus. I'm just interested to see if it actually works out cheaper or not once you paid for doing it on how much you save on insurance.

Pass plus cost me £120, but I saved £200 on insurance! (17, no NCB, Lupo 1.4 75bhp - £1700 fully comp in own name biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )

Did you know, someone who works in a bank, would pay on average 60% less than someone who is an actor/actress

I work in a theatre, so have to try and explain my job in ways that make it sound less glamourous just to get my premium down sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Pass Plus has the same effect as a years no claims apparently, only some insurance companies accept it, but it makes a noticable difference, well worth doing it.

when i was 18 i was quoted £2600 fully comp on a 1.4 honda civic got it down to £1100 with pass plus so definately worth doing!!

now paying £416 fully comp on a 1.0 loop with ecarinsurance well over £300 cheaper than any other quote but i have had 3 accidents blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> and work in the motor trade!

and it counts still even if you have an accident!!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

bit of a stupid question really though if you think about it, cos your area and personal circumstances have a lot to do with it...

Did you know, someone who works in a bank, would pay on average 60% less than someone who is an actor/actress

im a mechanic which i have heard puts up your premium, and according to a list on zsoc my postcode is in category C for crime risk (A= low risk, F= high risk)

P.S. I only have a provisional license as well.

didnt make any difference to my premium when i passed, i origionaly had the policy on a provisional

got mine when i was 19, 2 years no claims, fully comp on my own with tesco at around the £1500 mark.

but i could be wrong about the 2 years bit may have been one at the time, but im 95% sure it was 2 years

Go with Churchill Insurance paying under £800.00 fully comp

and that on a 1.4

Why should he go with churchill?? They may not necisarily be the cheepest / best policy for him...

im a mechanic which i have heard puts up your premium, and according to a list on zsoc my postcode is in category C for crime risk (A= low risk, F= high risk)

didnt make any difference to my premium when i passed, i origionaly had the policy on a provisional

I'm working in the motor trade too which is one of the highest for premiums, and i'm in category F for Crime risk, 21 years old with 3 years NCD and 3 years full licence, doing 20,000miles per year, paying £970 on my TDI with all mods declared INLUCIDING remap, fully comp in my own name, with agreed values...

it definately pays to shop around.

I work in a theatre, so have to try and explain my job in ways that make it sound less glamourous just to get my premium down sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I was lucky last year as i could pass mine off as retail sales.

i take it your a technician of some sort? VT? LX? Sound? Set or SM?