Leicester area meet!

lunalupi

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God my car really does need a good wash and polish those photos of yours Ardent really show it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice pics Jay biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thankyou Nicola for sorting today out biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Both me and Kady had a great time, nice to see everyone and meet new faces!

Will put my pics up tomorrow smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

goof pictures mate. sorry i couldnt make joe and everyone.

i hope al passed on my messege to everyone. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

looks like a good meet.

when did paulbin get the phat rims? looks ace! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Couple of weeks ago, photos dont do the justice, looks fantastic shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

thought id put up my crappy blurry pics from today on my phone DSC00579-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00581.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00583.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00584.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00585.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00586.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00587.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1184.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1185.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1186.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1191.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1193.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1194.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1196.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1197.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1198.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1204.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1205.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1206.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1208.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1209.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1210.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

how did they get in in the end?

Dont think he should post how they got in tbh... I'd hate for a "Smart" theif to come on here and find out how to get into lupos without the key...

F.A.O. Paul PICT1211.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1212.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

PICT1213.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by nfbr

belta pics peoples biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> . nice variety of colours there. all nice n shiny to. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

dan

wooo back in nottingham now, after a short detour to nottingham, then stafford then back (after a trip to the chippy... and after all that food!)

was a really fun day! nice to see you all again, and get to know a lot of you a lot better than at E38! (looking after mates and meeting new people is hard!)

Hope I didnt scare you too much luke tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Thought id have to get my own back after you and them horses though! (not the ones under your bonnet tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />)

loving the pics (especially bra buddies Jen tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />) and my auto-locking (CHEERS smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />).

Thanks for sorting this event out nicola, and nice to talk to you a bit more than at E38, where my talking consisted of drunken singing... mostly!

Pete

Edited by Petes 16V Sport

Cheers guys - glad it was sucess biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I really enjoyed too, was lovely to see everyone again after e38, plus a few extra!

Pleased they didn't have to damage your car after all Matt smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I appologise for the shockingly dirty looking car on the end of the row - it wasn't that bad, honest!

Thanks for a great day.

And even bigger thanks to nicola for getting me a cake !! mmmmmmmm chocolate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Good to see everyone

Only took a few photos so here they are smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

http://flickr.com/photos/syphon123/sets/72157594350631087/

Edited by Joe