Couriers

Picola

Ok, after blowing my top a zillion times at lazy arses on Egay that cant be botherd to sort out P&P, Im enquiring into couriers.

Like everything, I dont know much about them. I remember Andy linking me to a cheap company, like £14 for a 48 hour delivary.

Pour example: some guy who I was willing to by a set of wheels off couldnt get his ass in gear, so I offered to sort one. He replied yeh, if you want, but they will be sent off individually? Huh? What?

Dont they just get thrown in the back of a lorry and shipped up here, with some form or packaging?

Or do companys not wrap them for you?

Thank God I have Galaxy now.

I boxed my wheels up when i sent them off. Never heard of couriers doing it for you, they usually only pick up, stick the sticker on it and are off with it as quickly as possible.

I think it was £40 for 24 hour delivery on 4 wheels and tyres, used Interparcel.

I've sent four wheels in one (big) package before with bubble wrap between them, cost me £12 with parcel2go dot com for 24hr delivery. I use them for everything now.

I've used interparcel about £40 for 18" alloys. But it was parcelforce who collected them confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Parcelforce quoted me £65 for the same thing, go figure.

That parcel2go seems very cheap.