GTi Bathurst Tyre Size

leddy

its always good to try something yourself to see how it feels. if you havent tried the 205 before then go for it. then each time after that you can choose the tyre size you know is just right for you.

Edited by beach

its always good to try something yourself to see how it feels. if you havent tried the 205 before then go for it. then each time after that you can choose the tyre size you know is just right for you.

this is very true! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

im hoping to get the car lowered soon so i think the 195 wide ones may cause less of problem once lowered. id imagine the 205's might rub slightly once its lowered?

Jens GTi came with 205s on the bathursts, but her white bathursts have 195s on. Can't really tell the difference. IMO they look slightly better with 195s a the profile is slightly less smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm trying to find some of the correct size tyres as well and it's a real nightmare!

Most people don't stock them unfortunately, even Dunlop don't have any in and aren't planning to make any more for a month or so.

I can get two for about £100 each sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />