green lupo-spotted!

pink_lolly_pops_69

crickey al... calm down

the green goddess(jo) is probably the car youve seen if u was at edition.. but there maybe other loops going around with flowers on...

be nice to see some pics of the car when you get it..

welcome aboard to the club...

I'm just tryina say that if you copy the ideas of someone who is highly liked, with a completely individual car - Your gona have a lot of people on this forum not on your side...

Sorry if i caused any offence, I just know how annoyed jo gets when she hears about other cars with flowers on them, never mind another green lupo with flowers...

Edited by nfbr

I'm just tryina say that if you copy the ideas of someone who is highly liked, with a completely individual car - Your gona have a lot of people on this forum not on your side...

hello andyp- thankyou, at least someone is nice to me! he he, i'll get the pictures up soon. x

hey only me!

im not being a bitch here, but i really dont like ppl copyin my ideas, im happy that u like my car but i really do want to keep mine as unique as possible and the only 1 with flowers.

im not sayin that u cant put other sorts of stickers on, but please remember here that ppl have seen my car an i dont want ppl to get mine mixed up with someone else's

jo x

oh.....my............god, i am probably one of the youngest people on this forum at the age of 17 and i cant belive how childish you are all being about the use of flowers! Jo you should take it as a compliment that other people are influenced by your car, theres no way katie's lupo is goin to look exactly the same as urs, and the flower idea is hardly original, think back to the old skool vw beetles n campervans. I think some of you are being too harsh to katie, all she wanted was as she said was to make friends n share her interest in the lupo, something we shud all appreciate. Just tellin it as I see it folks wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

... jo's idea of the flowers on her car was totally radical and unique

Copying something like that shows a complete lack of imagination...

find something different, and make your own "Radical Uniqueness"

Edited by nfbr

... jo's idea of the flowers on her car was totally radical and unique

Look I agree if she is gonna do a carbon copy then why bother, I mean why would you wanna get all the bad press for copying. But like others have mentioned Jo isn't the first to put flowers on a car and doubt she will be the last. Can we not see the outcome of this first before laying into someone? If it is done exactly the same then I would probably have a moan too, but lets keep it fun.

Having said all that if it was my car I wouldn't go putting flowers on etc especially if it's the same colour, nevermind if it has a GTI engine or not. Because on the outside it's gonna look too similar.

Edited by hanley

LOOK, WILL PPL STOP TALKING BOUT THIS LIKE IM NOT HERE!

this is really annoying me, and yeah i really dont like the idea of someone else copyin me, let alone on a car the same colour and make as mine.

im not being nasty before any1 starts, but please get some imagination of ur own!

thanks

So i suppose Jo suddenly got the thought in her head about flowers on the lupo? I think theres more than a chance that she was influenced by other peoples work..............and remember katie aint makin a carbon copy, she'l have different wheels and type of graphics, flowers come in all shapes and sizes so it wont necessarily look much the same apart from the colour huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

yeat again im bein seen as the third person

i kno im not the only person with flowers, but im tryin to put across that my car is unique to CLUB LUPO and i want it to remain that way

it doesnt matter if the wheels r different an the flowers aint the same

the idea is still a copy

i didnt mean to cause all of this, and i honestly dont see what the big problem is? my car will be totally different in ever way! i came on here to make new friends and share my interest with others, i really didnt think it would turn in to this, but whether some of you like it or not, the stickers are going on tomoz!

dont worry jo, are cars will be different, mine will just be faster.... (only joking wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

hope your all well smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

take care

photos will be up soon,,,

How about we put the toys back in the pram?

I can't believe that someones come on here, complimenting Jo's Lupo, only to baisically be slated for 'copying' ?

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Katie can do whatever she wants with her Lupo, it shouldn't stop her being a member or posting on here.

Thread locked. dry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />