Iver(ish) Meet - CANCELLED

Nicki

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my buddy isn't at work (we car share), I'll make a late appearance. Otherwise, not! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

As of late I don't know what I'm doing from one day to the next.

Hopefully I'll make an appearence, but I must resign the "bodyguard" duties as it's too much to cope with.

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Is there a meet on in the Bracknell area because thats

not too far away from me, or is that a different meet type thingy?

New to all this car scene stuff!! confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Umm... looks like I won't be able to make this now. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I'm off to clients next week in Chadwell Heath - been told by the boss that I've got to get the train which means I'd have to go back to mine after work, pick up the car & then head to Iver, which would probably result in me not getting there til 9pm...

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Sorry guys & girls.

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Splitter!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

And in saying that - looking at the fact that I won't be driving down, I won't be there either! Splitter!! *shakes head*

Edited by stevewp

I may not have my car for this one, if not I'll have the van - although I may get a lift (I suspect someone wants to try their new toy).

Working on that second mortgage now for the fuel bill.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'll need a means of getting there/home though John... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Where are we actually, you know, meeting?

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Impeccable timing Snoop - you must've been posting that about the same time as I was texting John to say "Ooooh, sh*t... haven't put a location on the thread yet... can you oblige please!"

Mwahahahaha.

I know, I know... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

All will be revealed tomorrow (for those who haven't guessed already). Oh & again on Sunday to those who won't be at Iver...

Oh, I don't know wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />