Black eye round 2!

emo_gazz

Id give up the metal dude! listen to some hip hop or trance anything that dosnt attract "hardcore dancing"? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Lol now that is sensible and such a better option, plus i'm sure the ladies at those kind of gigs erm how can i put it...smell! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Slicknick

Not really. Most of the times everyone does cause its such an intense gig in such a small venue so everyone is in close parameters.

It comes with the music and like i said before, aint no way im gonna give up the music i love.

Gonna write into Kerrang the UK's alternative mag and see if i can get an article printed smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

and im not bein rude to anyone but thats how you see alternative people. Its the stereotypical vision people get of us cause were nick named 'sweatys'

Like people think hip hop is just guns, black people and 'feck this sh*t, feck tha police' Its what people who dont know about the scene or music think.

Edited by emo_gazz

Jesus, is that hardcore dancing supposed to be fun? What a set of choppers!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I used to be into death and thrash metal in the early 90's and can never recall anyone whirling their arms in some imitation of a piss poor Hong Kong B movie. Obviously things have gone downhill since then!!

No wonder people get hurt!

That is mental! Where i do understand the whole moshpit and jumping on top of people, as like you said, some gigs can be intense, i don't understand why some people would want to do roundhouse kicks and windmill punches in the middle of the dancefloor....or go on the dancefloor expecting to be caught by one of them. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I was talking about "Hardcore Dancing" as a whole, not necessarily your incident. I'm pleased the dick who punched you got a beating though, the tw*t!

i love the music but i stay away from the pit i really hate been bump in to

i can tell you at the lost prophets gig in donny yes the lass's and myself were driping with sweat i had to get a shower as soon as i got back in to the house blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

gazz.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

HAHA that is wicked, made me chuckle with laughter. Thank you!!!!

helmet-7755.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Next time im goin for the full body suit.