Hello!!! New member

loopy-lupo

hey! im a new member, ive had my black lupo sport for about a year now but my bf sugested joining a forum... i want to make it look a bit better when i get a bit of money lol. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> err i dont have any picks atm but its just basic lol.

----------

Pearl biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

----------

Uh oh, this could get confusing...

You're telling me!! Lol

Yeah, welcome to the club!

aww your all so nice peeps!!

my bf has got a astra sport and he always goes to these meet things do u do them with ure lupos? i tried to look but this sites all confusing!! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

----------

Pearl biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

----------

aww your all so nice peeps!!

my bf has got a astra sport and he always goes to these meet things do u do them with ure lupos? i tried to look but this sites all confusing!! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

----------

----------

Look in events mate, loads going on there!

Im sorting a meet in Milton Keynes smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lol

crusole? err hi! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

is milton kenes near me? i live in calne ...

----------

----------

is milton kenes near me? i live in calne ...

----------

----------

Never heard of the place lol

errr, half an hour from trow half and hour from swin..in the middle best i can put it! ive heard of milton kenes before... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

----------

----------

"fashion promotions" sounds like there should be some photos posted soon ....

?? fotos of the car? i need to wash my car then im puting some pictures up biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

and is northampton by southampton ? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

----------

----------

and is northampton by southampton ? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

----------

----------

Nowhere near laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Have a look on a map, wont be that far smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

does it look like the site needs more pictures of lupos? lol

errr.. ok then i wont huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

and map?? m a p? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

welcome aboard, the forum is easy to use once you get the hang of things... if you have a look in the how to.. this will help u to put pics up on the forum..amongst other things.... if you get stuck on anything then im sure somebody on here will help u out.. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Personally, I'm starting to think perhaps this is a wind up. It was the "Is Northampton near Southampton" thing that just tops it off

Of course, I'm probably wrong and will end up owing an apology, but I couldn't help but say it.

Also, what's with the abbreviated place names? Some places you can get away with it, but Trow and Swin?? You don't come from Sou, we're not talking about Mil, and I sure as hell don't live in Brom!! Lol

Personally, I'm starting to think perhaps this is a wind up. It was the "Is Northampton near Southampton" thing that just tops it off

Of course, I'm probably wrong and will end up owing an apology, but I couldn't help but say it.

Also, what's with the abbreviated place names? Some places you can get away with it, but Trow and Swin?? You don't come from Sou, we're not talking about Mil, and I sure as hell don't live in Brom!! Lol

a? who stood on your grave? im 'sorry' if i thort northampton was near southapton but they sound the same sorry i didnt do geografy at school..

and Trowbridge and Swindon, is that better? it just saves time.. and thats just how im uste to saying it

ok .... im just sorry that im blonde u dont have to be mean about it!

Edited by loopy-lupo