Edition 38

Yellow Lupo chick

Username : Harris

Contact Number : 07843865845

Car Reg : BU02 ROH ( Not Mine. But My M8s )

Colour / Model : Black Lupo Sport

Modded / Standard : Heated Leather Seats... Decked About 100 For The Show ( I Think )

Camping? : Camping Friday And Satday

And whether you will be on the stand Saturday and Sunday or just Sunday: Might Pop Along

The list is grown every time i look on here!

This is going to be a legendary weekend biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Wish I could come sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Car is standard at the mo because its started eating the front tyres, needs to go in the garage to get the arches pulled. Might get rid or give to my fiance in standard form (her fiat is on its last legs).

just thought today - best knock me off the list sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Why you not going mate? sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Why you not going mate? sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

hi i pm you my details about 2 weeks ago was wondering if it is ok for me to put my car on the stand on sunday?

hi i pm you my details about 2 weeks ago was wondering if it is ok for me to put my car on the stand on sunday?

Its not me you want to ask mate,

nfbr or Yellow Lupo Chick are the ones you need to ask smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by VWR Lupo

dont think im gonna make it. ran into three problems.

cant get a boat

workin all weekend, but f**k that if i can get a boat

and im skint, again though i dont care if i can get a boat.