Wizards Of NOS Kit

PeteDawson

Just want a few opinions from other mechanically knowledged people, will be getting a new car within the next few weeks, hopefully a lupo gti, iv been offered a wizards of nos nitrous kit, quite cheap, i know its all in good working order, want to fit it to the lupo which is quite easy as it is with any car, but do you think the engine will be able to take it, i would only fit a 35bhp jet to it (or would 50bhp be ok) and just to say its not something id use everyday, just for now and then like once a month, will the engine be able to take another 35bhp or even another 50bhp without damaging the engine, if it wont, what parts are likely to get damageed through use? thanks

I know someone runs a 40bhp shot direct port. had one or two issues with missfiring but not sure that it caused any damage. I think on a 1.6 gti you can probably get away with a 50bhp shot (not sure how long the engine would last on that!). I was planning to do this to my sport. but spending the money making the car go around corners instead now.

...anyway .I'd say 35bhp would be fine.

yea

it will love the nitrous

Direct port is KEY for good power

the lupo gti with the 40 shot is FAST

ive run a tank of gas through mine, half on 25bhp the other half on 50

seems fine, just got to make sure all ignition components are up to spec and pay attention to correct sparkplugs

www.noswizard.com