Going Rate For Gti's

A9XSJ

As Above what do you think the going rate for the Lupo GTI is dwelling on parting with it.

Mines is a 2001 5 Spd Model 63k

Bmc Fitted (This Sat)

Cambelt,Water Pump Etc (This Sat)

Koni's Adj Dampness

S/S Exhaust & 4 Branch

15" Alloys

As Above what do you think the going rate for the Lupo GTI is dwelling on parting with it.

Mines is a 2001 5 Spd Model 63k

Bmc Fitted (This Sat)

Cambelt,Water Pump Etc (This Sat)

Koni's Adj Dampness

S/S Exhaust & 4 Branch

15" Alloys

I've seen 2001's go for between 5k and 6k. I'm by no means an expert though.

Generally mods don't add anything to the price, so you'd probably be best putting it back to standard before you sell it, if it was possible, that's assuming you still have the standard parts, in which case, I might be interested in the exhaust. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Reckon between £5.5k and £6250. Bearing in mind it is a 5 speed and out of warranty.

Unfortunately the market is flooded just now Scott.

What you thinking about now? You have not had it long...

Edited by T5POL

There are so may lupo gti's going up or are up for sale right now, what is wrong with you people?! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Nobody could find a decent one for jack a couple of months ago, now they are spoilt for choice.

loving the market atm and thats all im saying hehe

its not as good as when i started to contemplate buying one, i hadnt sold my car or organised my loan then so was only looking at the market, missed two low millage 03 with low miallage, one silver with every option and a blue one with under 20,000

someone has just sold one for under 5k with 100000 and the ones on autotrader are 6k (or traders) at the most and at least 2 of them are 6 speed

i have just sold my golf which took 3 days on autotrader, i priced it at what i would realistically pay for it,

think what you would be prepared to pay it for and put it on at that

id put it on between £5500 and £5900 (realistically at the bottom end of this) but i would be prepared to keep it on the market for a while or accept offers of around £5000 some of the cars on there have been on for ages

and mods dont add anything, it usually just puts of potential buyers unless you get lucky with the right buyer, it will help if you have the origanal parts

its not as good as when i started to contemplate buying one, i hadnt sold my car or organised my loan then so was only looking at the market, missed two low millage 03 with low miallage, one silver with every option and a blue one with under 20,000

someone has just sold one for under 5k with 100000 and the ones on autotrader are 6k (or traders) at the most and at least 2 of them are 6 speed

i have just sold my golf which took 3 days on autotrader, i priced it at what i would realistically pay for it,

think what you would be prepared to pay it for and put it on at that

id put it on between £5500 and £5900 (realistically at the bottom end of this) but i would be prepared to keep it on the market for a while or accept offers of around £5000 some of the cars on there have been on for ages

and mods dont add anything, it usually just puts of potential buyers unless you get lucky with the right buyer, it will help if you have the origanal parts

i sold mine with 94k miles on the clock for 4500. that was with exhaust, bmc, smoothed front end, mk4 golf leather recaros, and some other bits and pieces.