There is a very real danger that Cristiano Ronaldo will be voted the

fans' best young player at the World Cup despite his pouting,diving,

pretty boy antics designed mainly to get himself a lucrative transfer

to Real Madrid and thus avoid the good kicking he deserves from Wayne

Rooney at Manchester United training.

He is currently 1st in the FIFA voting just ahead of Luis

Valencia of Ecuador. Please can everyone go to and do the decent thing

By voting for Valencia. It doesn't matter who

you support or if you haven't seen them play, just stop Ronaldo.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bypa/eligible.html

Already voted for Ronaldo, he has taken his team further than Valencia, came back after a very bad challenge in the Holland game! He did nothing wrong in the Engerland game it wasn't him who stamped on a player or raised his hands to a member of the oppossing side! It wasn't Ronaldo who made Engerland play like a bunch of disjointed headless chickens, was it? It wasn't him who chose to bring 4 strikers, 2 of who were unfit the other 2 being pish! I think its more the ENGLISH (not british) attitude of always having to find a scapegoat for their sporting failures that needs to be examined rather than silly things like this!! I think the English media should be concentrating on the failures of the EFA in not just keeping Erriksson in the job for as long as they did but paying him such an absurd amount of money to do such a crap job!! England have many good players and it takes talent to get such a good bunch of players to play so badly together!

Edited by gargoil

Already voted for Ronaldo, he has taken his team further than Valencia, came back after a very bad challenge in the Holland game! He did nothing wrong in the Engerland game it wasn't him who stamped on a player or raised his hands to a member of the oppossing side! It wasn't Ronaldo who made Engerland play like a bunch of disjointed headless chickens, was it? It wasn't him who chose to bring 4 strikers, 2 of who were unfit the other 2 being pish! I think its more the ENGLISH (not british) attitude of always having to find a scapegoat for their sporting failures that needs to be examined rather than silly things like this!! I think the English media should be concentrating on the failures of the EFA in not just keeping Erriksson in the job for as long as they did but paying him such an absurd amount of money to do such a crap job!! England have many good players and it takes talent to get such a good bunch of players to play so badly together!

Post of the month thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> clap.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":clap:" border="0" alt="clap.gif" />

I'm off to vote for Ronaldo now

Won by Podolski of Germany!!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/w...006/5157434.stm

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bypa/results.html

Looks to me that we've being voting for a different one as valencia is still in the lead on this one!