this means war,mates do a dodgy to my car!

VR6 Lupo

well the other nite me and two of my mates wrapped my mates corsa in 100m of clingfilm 2 rools of toilet roll and squirted it in washin up liquid,what a site,it was funny as, well that was at a hotel in the middle of nowhere, well i came out of the bank in the middle of town lasnite to find my car wrapped in clingfilm and covered in shavin foam with the clingfilm boxes and rolls on the car too, 10 out of 10 for effort but as was so embarrased pullin it all of the middle of town! so this means war, any help in getting my own back wud be helpful, i dont know where to draw the line but any suggestions wud be helpful. cheers

I'd wedge a few big potatoes up his exhaust, so they fill it in an air tight manner. Then take all four of the valves out of his tyres...

Alternatively I could get you a roll of industrial black "Bondage" style delivery wrap. It doesn't really tear and holds about a 250kg delivery onto a pallete for transport. Would that help?

Edited by M1 Lupo

you dont want it to get too over the top tho. Someone i know had their car sprayed in expanding fome. The car ended up as a write off due to it striping all the paint when he scraped it all off.

Wish i had seen it tho, must have been funny as biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

aye that industrial pallet wrap stuff is good, it knacks your fingers trying to rip it off! it'll do a better job than cling film!

...should be able to blag some at a supermarket delivery entrance

Edited by payna

When I was based in Germany we had a real cocky safety equipment fitter who was always playing pranks on people at work. So one hot day we managed to get hold of his car keys (that were conviently hanging in his locker door). He had a Honda Civic so we opened his sunroof right back, closed his doors and filled his entire car with FloPack (that polytyrene stuff that looks like Quavers) laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> His face was a picture and what was even funnier was seeing him try to clean it all up, it was all stuck in his air vents and everywhere.

Mark biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by ArosaPD

There is a god! You filled his car with foam peanuts!

His entire car,..... right up to the sunroof!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

keep them rollin in, thought of some gud ones tonight, greese on his wiper blades so when it rains it will just smear his window, put me arm up in the engine bay and nick his coil to dizzy ht lead,a fish in his exhaust,dog crap on his handles. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> any more? the foam is to ott definatley and deffinatly no fire involved.his not mechanically minded so they wont have a clue.........

put there cars on bricks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

a deffinat possibilty need more than 1 person though.

When I was based in Germany we had a real cocky safety equipment fitter who was always playing pranks on people at work. So one hot day we managed to get hold of his car keys (that were conviently hanging in his locker door). He had a Honda Civic so we opened his sunroof right back, closed his doors and filled his entire car with FloPack (that polytyrene stuff that looks like Quavers) laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> His face was a picture and what was even funnier was seeing him try to clean it all up, it was all stuck in his air vents and everywhere.

Mark biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

good effort laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

aye that industrial pallet wrap stuff is good, it knacks your fingers trying to rip it off! it'll do a better job than cling film!

...should be able to blag some at a supermarket delivery entrance

that stuff is like sht hot, gotta get sum of that laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'd wedge a few big potatoes up his exhaust, so they fill it in an air tight manner. Then take all four of the valves out of his tyres...

Alternatively I could get you a roll of industrial black "Bondage" style delivery wrap. It doesn't really tear and holds about a 250kg delivery onto a pallete for transport. Would that help?

wud the potatos not put all the emmissions back up the exhaust and **** the engine? deffinatly the valves. where can u get that wrap from?

cable tie a plastic glove round his exhaust, a couple seconds after he starts the engine it will go BANG and hell crap himself. no damage to the car either.

is the corsa standard? or is it heavy?

if it dont weigh too much 4 of u should be able to move it into a parking space to tight to get out of, done it to a yaris at school years ago.

reach underneath and wire his horn to the indicators so it beeps when he indicates and indicates when he beeps. very easy to do and funny as ****

My bird and one of her mates used to play pranks on us, a few years ago they got 3 packs of post it notes and wrote things on all of them. When I was in the cinema they found my car and stuck them all over it. Came out of the cinema and there were a croud of people around my car reading them, as they flapped in the breeze. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

My bird and one of her mates used to play pranks on us, a few years ago they got 3 packs of post it notes and wrote things on all of them. When I was in the cinema they found my car and stuck them all over it. Came out of the cinema and there were a croud of people around my car reading them, as they flapped in the breeze. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> nice one! lol

If you can get the keys... Open up the bonnet and put the biggest fish you can on the engine... when it heats up....Mmmmm lovely smell!!!

Also again if you can get the keys pour those hole punch circles down the air vents... and set the fan to full blast... then when they turn on the car next it sprays out....

Fill the interior up with water, as clean as you can get, let it settle, when he goes to open the door he'll probably not notice the water and get soaked as the water rushes out! Its a hot summer so the car will dry out!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />