Yet another Service question...

Ok, slightly confusing question, and it makes my head hurt when I think about it.

Anyway, I had my first service at 10,000 miles (after 6 months of owning the car), then my next service was a year later at 15,000 miles.

I am now just about to hit 25,000 miles and I should be due a service. Sure enough, the indicator came on last week displaying SERVICE OIL.

Now, I've booked the car in, but I'm a bit worried about something. I am due a service, but the SERVICE OIL indicator suggests that should be done too. Will they charge me for two different services, or is it all part and parcel of one service? I have checked the Oil and its completely full.

Anyone know what this service should cost?

Dont worry about it mate, the light always says oil service.

It will just be your normal 30'000 mile service.

The oil replacment is included in every service Andy.

Ah ok, something in my mind was saying that normally it just says SERVICE, so hence why I was getting a bit confused. Ok, no worries. Cheers matey.

3rd Service cost, anyone know?

Anyone ever used Birmingham VW? My Dad seems to think they will be WAY more expensive than the VW dealer in Stourbridge I normally use.

How much are they quoting for the service?

Im sure its just changing the oil, oil filter (right ****** to do), and air filter.

Regards

Angelo